90% Sodium Butyrate (coated)


From 0.5 to 1% of the diet, depending on the content of fermentable fiber available on the ration.  


25 kg bags.

Sodium Butyrate is a short-chained fatty acid that supplies energy to the intestinal epithelial cells, and it is of great importance for sodium and water absorption. It benefits the immune system and has anti-bacterial properties. It affects the adequate epithelial cell differentiation and proliferation, reducing the presence of intestinal tumorous cells through apoptosis.   

This product is composed by 90% of Sodium Butyrate and it is coated with Maltodextrin, which represents the other 10% of its composition. Being coated, it is going to allow the butyrate to be released slowly through the intestine, and all its portions will be absorbed to generate the desired effect on the animals.

-Strategic allies-